Doggie did it- I got tagged!

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.-----



10 years ago: (ha-showing my real age) I was in the fifth grade in Edmond, Oklahoma!



Today's To Do List: Go to work, then tanning bed, then class (dissect a kidney!). Eat sometime.



Snacks (current favorites): Krispy Kreme, french fries, and salt and vinegar chips ........yum



Three of my bad habits: I am always late, I never clean my car, and I don't put forth enough effort in school.....



Places I've Lived: Ontario, Calif., Wilmington, N.C., Jacksonville, F.L., Greenville, S.C., Edmond, OK ---and the great state of Mississippi.



Jobs I've Had: Dance teacher/coeographer, wedding planner assistant, special events coordinator, education coordinator, program administrator



Now let's move to you. I was rather late in this game and most have been tagged, but if not: TAG! Tell me 'bout yourself!