Funny Face

I read somewhere that a girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

When I was younger, I was constantly reminded that freckles are "angel kisses." Even then I knew that is just what adults told you to make you feel better about being different, with all those dern spots all over your face. But, you'd better believe I made all of my friends that were without freckles that the angels visited me more!

Between soaking up the actual sun and obtaining the artificial rays of the tanning bed my spots multiply daily. This is not something I am going to out grow any time soon, so I am going with it......



You know back in the day when Cindy Crawford made the mole a must have? And women used to actually create a sassy little mole above their lip. That is my goal: Freckles are the new mole! So grab your brown eyeliner and go to town Pippi Longstocking style to match me!

5 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    Go with it, girl!

    May 22, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

  2. Priscilla said...

    Thanks friend! I am going to get that pic of the "mother nature is my homegirl" hat and maybe the fabby license pic up sometime......!

    May 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

  3. black betty said...

    freckles are HOTT! i've got about 10,000 of 'em... :D

    May 22, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

  4. From the Doghouse said...

    That's what I want to hear!

    May 23, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

  5. Deanna said...

    I'm finally in? Awesome!

    May 23, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment