Mop Head

Walking in a little frizzy and a little frazzled this morning, I contemplated that coming to work with soaking wet hair could say a variety of things about me:


(1) I woke up a little late

(2) My hair dryer needs to be located

(3) "Ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so clean --So fresh and so clean clean"

(4) I was too drunk or lazy to take a shower last night

(5) I got caught in my own personal rain storm (it could have only rained on ME!)



Now I have plugged my hair straightener in under my desk and am waiting for it to heat to the proper temperature it needs to be to fix this rats nest and save the day!

3 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    We'll be waiting for the before and after pics.

    June 27, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

  2. Priscilla said...

    Not "No" but "Hellllllllll NO!"

    June 27, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

  3. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    She really looks like you!

    June 30, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment