COUGH, COUGH

My raspy ill voice is by no means sexy....... I am tired of sounding like a seventy-year old male smoker every time I answer the phone. I am tired of having to repeat myself because nobody can understand me. I am tired (as sweet as it is) of my co-workers asking me if I need to go home every time I hack. Basically, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! And that is my rant for the day.......!







WHAT DID THE SICK BABY BANANA SAY TO THE MOMMA BANANA?

I DON'T 'PEEL' GOOD.



6 Rants:

  1. black betty said...

    uh...do you need to go home? ;)

    hope you feel better...SOON!!!

    July 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

  2. Priscilla said...

    Tee-hee, Thanks friend!

    July 21, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

  3. From the Doghouse said...

    I think you should go home.

    July 21, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

  4. Rub said...

    Wanna go rest in my bed? I have clean, never been slept on sheets...

    July 21, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

  5. Priscilla said...

    Doghouse, if I had a dime for everytime I heard that today!

    Rub, you are so ver generous with your offer..... but somehow I am not sure of your intentions!

    July 21, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

  6. Rachel said...

    hope you get to feeling better!

    July 21, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment