Sounds and Suds

I, Rorie, am a phone-aholic. I am attached to my cell phone. It is my chosen form of communication with the outside world and I honestly feel naked without it......

..... even when I am naked. Which brings me to my latest graceful act: dropping my phone in the bathtub.

I was mortified. And felt instantly disconnected. A shrill sound came from my little mouth as I dove in the water after it..... it was almost like a scene from Baywatch. I rescued it and tried my best at resuscitation. Was it going to make it? Did I get there soon enough? It showed signs of hope, but eventually flat lined.


Phone Insurance, AKA: (Social)Life Insurance, my refuge.

3 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    I'm not even gonna comment on this one!

    July 30, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

  2. Rub said...

    I wish I could have been there to see that one...

    July 30, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

  3. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    LOL!

    July 30, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment