Won't try that one again.....

I am shameless, I know....

A previous rant of mine about I-55 revealed that I take on several tasks while driving, but I encountered one task I will not attempt again.....taking off some work out shorts and putting on a pair of jeans. Very complicated! Shirts now, changing those while driving is a piece of cake: rip off, put on! If you time that one right, nobody else will even see your bra. Even if they do, some bras can be passed of as bikini tops so you're all good. But pants, those are harder because they involve positioning one foot on the gas or break and sliding down and bending semi sideways... it just shouldn't be attempted......trust me.

Though, I have admitted my irresponsible driving to an officer of the law. I was instructed if I kept my car in my lane, we were all good. So, to all of your other stripping commuters, NO SWERVING!

7 Rants:

  1. Rachel said...

    you can do this b/c you are little. for us (how do i say this) curvier gals, that would be much more difficult!

    :)

    July 10, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

  2. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    You are one of these people that Super Mom gets behind and ends up blogging about later in the day!

    July 10, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

  3. black betty said...

    LOL!! striptease on I-55...what a construction worker's dream!!! :)

    July 11, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

  4. Priscilla said...

    I fully admit to being shameless!

    July 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

  5. From the Doghouse said...

    My wife used to put on pantyhose while driving.

    July 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

  6. Priscilla said...

    YOUR WIFE IS MY BRAND NEW HERO!

    WHAT A TALENTED SOUL!

    PRAISE HER DAILY!

    July 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

  7. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    Used to, Doghouse? Is she still capable?

    Sounds like a good thing for you!

    July 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment