That friendship right there!

Smirnoff + Hornsbys + lil' tank tops + 'I sacked the quatrerback' Victoria's Secret boy shorts + sparatic furniture rearrangement = my evening last night.


I just needed a change. Honestly I should have been cleaning, but wanted to rearrange my home decor instead.


"I want to move that picture from the wall to the mantle."


"You have got to be kidding me, do you honestly think we can move that."


"I dunno, but I WANT TOO!"


"Ugh, you may want to but we can not move that just the two of us. Go dust or something else productive."


"I want to move it!" (I turn around to examine any other moves to make in the room)


"Ummmm. HELLO! Are you gonna help me, I just took this side off the wall!"


"Oooooo. Oh, ummm. Owwww. Holy hell that is heavy!"


"Uh, yeah!"


What a friend to move it despite her better judgement. And her friendship shined through even more so later as she was sweeping my floor while wearing a vale from an old dance costume of mine.... twas quite a sight and quite a night!

3 Rants:

  1. Rub said...

    I am gonna need to see pictures

    August 7, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

  2. From the Doghouse said...

    Hope it turned out like you wanted it.

    August 8, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

  3. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    She still complained even after I explained how the new layout of the furniture opens her home up...

    but I think she just liked seeing me in my undies! haha

    August 11, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment