"Ooooo, my reflection!"

I am an only child, a dancer, and former musical theatre actress. The combination of these leads to one thing- VANITY. I by no means claim to be the prettiest lil' thing, but do try to ensure that I am looking socially acceptable at every chance.


My vanity passes up no opportunity... any mirror is fair game, my car's rear view mirror included. Reflective glass of pictures hung in various homes and businesses. Shiny elevator doors, glass doors and any windows- I am told I never open my car door with out giving my face a once over first....


Though as a little girl I though the word "vain" was a compliment, I just deem myself now as overly resourceful and a little self conscious....

3 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    I knew a guy like that once. But he was just vain.

    September 24, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

  2. Priscilla said...

    Oh Bite me Puddle! {{kisses}}

    September 26, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

  3. From the Doghouse said...

    She also strips in the car, and wonders why cops pull her over!

    September 29, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment