2-4-6-8 hope you soon recooperate!!



(Picture me with Pom-pons doing the above cheer for MMP! ::herkie:: ::toe touch::)

So,
Miss Mud Puddle has had some recent surgery, and I asked her to keep me updated with the process.... because after all- I am such a GREAT friend and overall fabulously caring person in general- (and think highly of myself apparently)! Anyway, enough about lil' ol' me... back to Mud... I did get updates through out the process, including numerous texts from her while she was preparing to go "under the knife."

I was even privileged enough to receive photos of her surgery garments, as she seemed to be enamored with her disposable bra and panties that she was going to debut for the doctors!

And I am still not quite sure how she snuck her phone with her, but once loaded up on what I could only assume were some fascinating drugs including Valium, I got this text:


"I'm like a paper doll wit paper clothes & a paper hat... 'Cept they just loaded me up with val and something that starts with a T!? Bye hookas!!!"

Post-surgery I was privileged to further updates such as:

"I'm seeping."

"It looks like I had my period all over my side... but it's not period blood."

"Holymotherfriggenjezushelpme I'm sore."



3 Rants:

  1. Supermom said...

    Ouch!

    Get better soon, mud.

    October 23, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

  2. From the Doghouse said...

    And you didn't post the pictures?

    October 23, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

  3. Priscilla said...

    These were not pg-13!

    October 27, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment