Country Club to Back-woods Country

I am slowly but surely becoming a "Backwoods Barbie."

This weekend I was taken four-wheeler riding. Only my second time on a four-wheeler ever- first time in mud!

I had a blast. A BLAST! I even drove tha' thing, and despite a few instances where I got the bike in some awkward positions and tried to break my wrist, I was pretty good!

I got muddy! I peed in the woods! I made my country back woods friend proud! I have some bruises (including one on my lip from drinking and riding!) and some bug bites. But I am now a lil' more countrified.

I feel as if I could make this somewhat of a habit. And my wonderful friend bought me the perfect accessory for next time to be a 100% BACKWOODS BARBIE:



AREN'T THEY PERFECT!?!?!

4 Rants:

  1. too short said...

    Welcome to my world every single day. I live on a farm. I am not a country girl by no means but have to play the part at times. lol

    October 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

  2. From the Doghouse said...

    Is that all you were wearing?

    October 14, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

  3. Priscilla said...

    too short- we need to have support meetings!

    DH- I was wearing A LOT of mud too!

    BB- How u durin??!!

    October 14, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

  4. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    Did it get in your ears like I said it would?

    BTW, I was invited to go next time since you hookas left me out.

    October 15, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment