Underneath My Clothes

The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this. ~Mark Twain

My closet and the mountains of clothing in my home give me anxiety. I have no one else to blame really, it is all mine. Oh wait, I blame Eve! I would be perfectly fine wearing nothing but a fig leaf. But, noooo this got ruined early on! Now this is only acceptable for Britney to do in concert while singing "I'm a Slave 4 you!"

I need help. I am enlisting a very honest friend to come over and spout of at the mouth with purging inspirational words like "That is hideous!" or "Dear God, please do not ever wear that in public..!"

I'll let you know if we make a dent.....

2 Rants:

  1. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    This friend must really like you. Glad it ain't me.

    October 15, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

  2. From the Doghouse said...

    Garage sale!

    October 16, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment