What I am looking for next...


I bought a chunky bracelet the other day that inspired me, and I intend to wear it with every outfit that it matches. In a very pretty script it says: "Do Not Settle For Less." So there you have it... and I do not intend to. A best friend once told me, "I would rather be alone than with someone that made me unhappy." I get that now.

Another wise influence in my life once stated that people will continue to be disappointed because they do not know what it is they are really looking for. I have started a list of what I want, and hold full rights to make additions as I see needed:

Someone who makes me laugh every day, not just on occasion.


Someone who will meet me at the gas station to pump my gas because I despise the chore of it.

Someone who tells me I am beautiful when I wake up in the morning knowing my hair is a mess, and still really means it.

Someone who calls just to say "I love you" with no other agenda.

Someone who asks my opinion and listens, because he genuinely wants it and wants to include me in making decisions.

Someone who will call me out on my bossiness, but also give in when appropriate.

Someone who is just possessive enough to make me feel wanted but not caged.

Someone who will scrape/defrost my windshield on unbearably cold mornings.

Someone who expresses equal excitement about our future together.

Someone who enjoys surprising me with other various sweet little deeds to further show his love and commitment.

2 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    "Do Not Settle For Less."

    It would be funny if you got it on sale!

    October 30, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Love is in the air!

    November 5, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment