I have a date most mornings in front of the vending machine with Mrs. Freshlys for her infamous Jumbo HoneyBun. My $0.75 morning treat. Heat up for 15 seconds, and it is a gooey goodness that can set your day off right. I get dirty looks as I consume this tasty treat in 2 minutes flat, with little regard for what it may be doing to my insides. I work with doctors; they warn me it is no good….but I ask inquisitively, have you had one lately….. ‘Tis Delish! Ok, so it has 580 calories, 43% of the daily value for total fat (28 grams), and 62% of the daily value for saturated fat. There is also 380 mg of sodium and 39 grams of sugars. I may die of clogged arties, but it brings me a smile. We will all make our own selections in life and I shall delight in my own personal vice- the bun. So Back up, and back off- or its gonna get sticky in here…

7 Rants:

  1. BB said...

    go for it girl!!!!

    October 10, 2007 at 10:15 AM  

  2. AM said...

    ha! 580...I hate your metabolism. Split it with me, puhlease!!!????

    October 10, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

  3. Webmaster said...

    Those things are so good, even if they are sticky and horrible for your health.
    (Yes, I admitted it. ... I like them, too!)

    October 10, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

  4. Truvie said...

    Love them!!! I don't think they're THAT bad for ya!

    October 10, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

  5. Jennifer Carter said...

    I hate you!

    October 11, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

  6. Jennifer Carter said... This comment has been removed by the author.

    October 11, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

  7. Anonymous said...

    Well if you can eat like that and stay skinney then I say ...DO IT!!

    October 12, 2007 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment