Witchy Woman

Yes, I have often been accused of being such (mostly by my husband who swears the Eagles song is purely about me!), but this is not a self reflective blog......

Getting into the "spirit" of things, there are some really great "Witchy Women" movies that I love to watch, especially around Halloween:


Practical Magic-Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman are some sexy, sassy witches. And their witchy aunts make me laugh....love, love, love this movie!

Aunt Jet Owens: And this is what comes from dabbling; I mean you can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it.


Hocus Pocus- Just Fabulous! This came out when I was 7, and It has been a must see every year ever since. Sara Jessica Parker, Bette Middler, and Kathy Najimy are such a funny trio.

Billy Butcherson: Go to hell!
Winifred Sanderson: Oh! I've been there, thank you. I found it quite lovely


The Craft- Gotta be honest, this movie kinda creeps me out. These chicks are hella intense!

Nancy: You know, in the old days, if a witch betrayed her coven, they would kill her


Teen Witch- Totally 80's movie, the clothes, the hair, the convos.....I love it though! Made me wanna be a teen witch, that's for sure!

Louise Miller: No! I'm rubber YOUR glue whatever YOU call me sticks back on YOU!


Bewitched- The TV show was fabby and I impatiently waited for the movie. I found it rather amusing and quite enjoy the soundtrack! And look: Nicole Kidman again, apparently she plays a good witch!

Isabel Bigelow: I am through with just snapping my fingers and getting my way.
Coffee Shop Waitress: Uh, no breakfast after 11.
Isabel Bigelow: Oh. [snaps fingers and clock turns back from 11 to 10:55]
Isabel Bigelow: My absolutely last thing!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN Witchy Women (and men)!

6 Rants:

  1. Rachel said...

    i have missed you!

    October 31, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

  2. BB said...

    the craft rocks...good to have you back, rorie! :)

    October 31, 2007 at 8:19 AM  

  3. Truvie said...

    Agree! LOVE The Craft! Missed you bunches, teeny!

    October 31, 2007 at 9:04 AM  

  4. From the Doghouse said...

    What was the one with Jack Nicholson, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon?

    October 31, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

  5. BB said...

    doghouse, the witches of eastwick!!! good movie!! :)

    October 31, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

  6. Priscilla said...

    Sorry for the absence...I was doing research for this blog in front of the TV of course! AND Wow, There were some some whopper movies on tonight, some not so good....should have just popped in Hocus Pocus again!

    ::::EVIL LAUGH:::::

    October 31, 2007 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment