I'm Baaaaaa-ck!

Oh how I have missed my graceful friends!

Rorie is taking the laundry list of pre-reqs to one day get into nursing school...and urghh I was cooped up studying for my final exams. I had to steer clear of my vices/addictions that are myspace and Graceful Street...this took mucho discipline. I have not felt so disconnected in a while, but it was the studious thing to do.....and alas I am done with the semester and am 100% back on the Street!

Through exams, I kept wondering why DO I keep taking classes?...I would not have to study and stress over school fitting into my schedule...think of all of the free time...and, I already have a great job....but a dear friend reminded me of my underlying goal: Scrubs! Being able to wear scrubs to work everyday. What a joy that will bring me! And the schedule options are rather interesting. There are several aspects that greatly appeal to me. Oh and yeah, yeah the whole helping people thing too!

Anyway, I have become a career student, along with having a full time job....all I gotsta say is: Dear God am I glad I am not yet a mommy too!

7 Rants:

  1. Rachel said...

    good luck with everything! i got my master's while working full time! i understand, girl!

    November 28, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

  2. Supermom said...

    I, too, got my master's while working F/T...at the end of program defense...one of the professors around the conference table asked me, "so now that you have your Master's, what do you intend to do?"

    I answered without hesitation, "Start a family, sir".

    November 28, 2007 at 10:27 AM  

  3. From the Doghouse said...

    I thought you must have had the worst case of mean reds ever!

    Glad to hear you made it through, congrats! Will your scrubs have antlers on them?

    November 28, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

  4. Truvie said...

    Awww! I hate to tell you this, but I wear "small" sized scrubs. I'm thinking you may have to special order yours! Just sayin...

    November 28, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

  5. Webmaster said...

    Glad you're back. You know, that last post made me remember how much I like Breakfast at Tiffany's. I re-read the book last night and found this portion you blogged on ... and about 100 others I like just as much. What a fantastic book. Thanks again.

    November 29, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

  6. BB said...

    what up, home fry? good to see you're back!

    glad the school stuff is over...for now... :)

    November 29, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

  7. Priscilla said...

    Thank you all! Rorie needed a break from school or she was going to be in a mean red funk for a while! And a Glass of wine never hurts.....

    November 30, 2007 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment