Babies vs. Dogs, Part 2

Okay, my mother laughs at me every time I am on the phone with her, mid-sentence talking, then cussing my dogs. When I am on the phone they feel the distinct need to be in my face, licking my teeth, licking the speaker, compromising my communication with the outside world because after all- I should be paying attention to them. Sigh……..my mother laughs because apparently as the bratty child that I was, I did a similar thing. Shameful, huh? No licking, but I would get the instinct that my mom was on the phone, search out her location and then want to talk her ear off with deep conversation.

Geez.

My pups are just like their mama!

Do all children (regardless of species) do this?

2 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    Yes. Without a doubt.

    Dogs, however, can get away with humping your leg. People - not so much.

    December 7, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

  2. BB said...

    the diva KNOWS when i'm on the phone...she won't leave me alone until i hang up...then, she goes back to playing and ignoring me...w t h? :)

    December 10, 2007 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment