Graceful Street, to me.

This quote by Barbara Streisand summarizes what I think Graceful Street represents:

"Just imagine how boring life would be if we were all the same. My idea of a perfect world is one in which we really appreciated each other's differences: Short, tall; Democrat, Republican; black, white; gay, straight -- a world in which all of us are equal, but definitely not the same."

I find it truly refreshing to be surrounded by such a great variety of friends. Even if I do not comment about it enough, I value that each individual I have in my life has so much to offer my mind and soul and is greatly appreciated.

Take a moment to step back from the holiday stress. Breath. Count your many blessings. If you are finding yourself rushing around, it is only because you are preparing for those people that you love and love you- this is the season when we get yet another chance to show it to eachother. I love you Graceful Peeps!