It has happened to me........

Got to work to find I cut all of my fingernails, except one…one long straggly thumb nail…not so much a trend I want to set: grabbed the scissors and did my best.

Park Illegally, return to car and have completely run out of gas- won’t even turn over….. this just ultimately sucks! Sulk in car...and pray to not be towed while awaiting to be rescued.

Washed all delicates, bypassed laundry basket, and forgot to put on some undies on a windy -skirt day…….WOW- “Free Show!” Won’t do that again!

Fall asleep at my husband’s friend’s house, hubby carries me to the guest room because apparently there is good football on and I was taking up the whole couch, wake up later in a puddle of my busted water bra…..try explaining that one to another firefighter with out turning bright red.

3 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    I have so many comments I don't know where to start!

    December 14, 2007 at 10:01 AM  

  2. Supermom said...

    ROFL@doghouse...

    Hope your weekend is better. Well... it has to be cause you'll see me! =)

    December 15, 2007 at 6:46 AM  

  3. Webmaster said...

    Note to self: don't ask Santa for a water bra..

    December 16, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment