God Bless the “Red White and Blue!”

God Bless the “Red White and Blue!”
Red White and Blue Orthodontic Aligners, that is!

Woo-hoo! No Braces! Save your rude comments for someone else: “Metal mouth,” “Brace face,” I’ve heard em’ all before!

The Red White and Blue system is a lot like the more popular Invisilign, but since I do not need quite such a dramatic result, this system is perfection! And if I hadn’t told ya, you heffas, heffos, and heffarettes would not have even noticed my clear plastic teeth beautifier……..ahhhhhahahahaha. The world is a loverly place, and soon my mouth will be as well.
Peace out and pucker up! MUAH!

2 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    So when will we see you on the billboard as a spokesmodel?

    January 18, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

  2. Truvie said...

    I'm sleeping in a retainer again, so I can't judge! I actually spent a lot of time "designing" said retainer- the first time around all you could get was pink, but my new one is purple with glitter stars! Whoo, whoo!

    January 29, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment