Busting a Britney!

I have not really ever been the type to say, "I am having a bad hair day."

No, because I can not narrow it down to just an occasional day here and there. I am having a bad hair life! I have naturally frizzy hair in the Mississippi humidity for Pete's sake. I can tell you the weather forecast from the state of my mane. If its going to rain, me and the mirror know! I have come to terms with this and am not expecting perfection, but favoring the 90's version of Scary Spice is not my ideal look....

Frizz Ease, you say? Puh-leez! You apparently haven't seen this rat's nest up close and personal! It would take a slab of Crisco to tame this mess.

I have often considered busting a Britney and just lopping it all of GI Jane style, but I fear my nearest and dearest would be concerned by my state of mind.

After years of trials and tribulations, I finally learned to prepare myself though.....I have a hair straightener in my bathroom, purse, desk, and car......... too help keep me on the straight and narrow!

6 Rants:

  1. Jennifer Carter said...

    lol! I think you would look sessie as a GI Britney!

    March 20, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

  2. Supermom said...

    ROFL! Makes me remember that time you whipped out your iron at my house waiting on the limo.

    ah...good times...

    March 20, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

  3. Webmaster said...

    I feel your pain, sister. Naturally curly hair is the WORST.

    March 20, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

  4. From the Doghouse said...

    When I saw the blog headline, I thought you were talking about going commando.

    March 21, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

  5. black betty said...

    i completely understand. cheers to thick, frizzy hair!

    March 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

  6. Priscilla said...

    Well, DH- that could be a whole other blog. Been there, shown that!

    March 24, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment