Mother Nature is my homegirl!

Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers - for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are. ~Osho

Word to the trees!

I drove a lot yesterday and decided it is like anti-religious to be the least bit unhappy on such a gorgeous day! How can anyone stay in a funk when they are in the spotlight of the sun?

Throughout the road trip my fun friend and I stopped like four thousand times, one of the times being at the McComb Wal-mart.... and let me tell ya, that's a happening place!! I could write for a week about our experience at that fine establishment, but I will spare you all. Anyway, among the treasures we left with was my beautiful new light-pink hat, simply stating: "Mother nature in my homegirl." Love it! It spoke the truth and I had to have it. The hat rocks, I rock, Mother Nature....rocks!

Peace out on this peaceful day.

2 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    You must sport the hat in a picture.

    May 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

  2. black betty said...

    yes, it was beautiful yesterday!!! :)

    May 13, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment