Parking Lot Makeover!

Because I got my wrist slapped by law enforcement this weekend, first thing this morning I headed to the DMV.

I had been putting this task off since my birthday/license expiration date because, well, I have not had a good hair day. Now, before you chalk me up as nothing but vain and superficial, hear me out. First off, you have this thing for FOUR YEARS! That is a long term commitment! Secondly, I will NEVER look my age. I will get carded until the day I die! Everyone sees this picture, therefore making it ultra important that I do not look like a total spaz! So, sue me. I was waiting for this good hair day to appear. The police officer did not find this a valid excuse however.

Today? Nope, still not a good hair day. But ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. So I sucked it up and did a little parking lot makeover just prior to walking inside.

REJOICE!!!!! Not perfection, but I am actually pleased with the picture! I will happily show it to every bartender that questions my age and if I get pulled over again (knock on wood ::knock, knock::) I am cute and VALID!

1 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    I think you need to post this picture.

    May 20, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment