Pop-Six-Squish-Uh uh-Cicero-Lipschitz!

Everybody has particular music that they listen to in their times of pure angry rage.... be it heavy metal, hard core rap, whatever aides in the blood boiling moments of furry.

The music that usually accompanies my moods may seem unusual to some, but works quite well for me and my Broadway loving gal pal. There are some musicals out there (our pick: Chicago)just dark and powerful enough to give you the momentary edge you need. You put yourself as the twisted characters and belt out disturbing lyrics such as:


He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have heard it
I betcha you would
Have done the same!

Hah! He had it coming
He had it coming
He took a flower
In its prime
And then he used it
And he abused it
It was a murder
But not a crime!


......but in the end you were just "in character," and all is well. Moods adjust and then you can be closer to that happy place where you're back listening to the softer side, like Michael Buble.

3 Rants:

  1. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    I prefer Micahsel Buble when I'm in a softer mood. This song will do quite well while I'm discrimin-hating today.

    June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

  2. AM said...

    the best was 2 teenagers that sung it on our cruise...it was funnah!

    June 9, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    August 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment