Desperate times, Desperate measures

The Bangles said it, "It's just another manic Monday....!"

I actually made it to work on time this morning, quite proud of myself to get a fresh start. Started out fairly efficiently but about 30 minutes in, I was discussing upcoming meetings and receptions with my boss and decided I wasn't completely "there."

Caffeine deprivation, oncoming headache.

My instant solution: chugging a 20 oz. Dr. Pepper. I do not often resort to this method, but I have a lot going on and wasn't really feeling the coffee this a.m.

I WILL NEVER RESORT TO THIS METHOD AT WORK AGAIN!!!!! EVER!

Belch, excuse myself. Belch, apologize.

Belch, explain myself. Belch, Ugh.

4 Rants:

  1. Buckaroo Banzai said...

    Go for a small Red Bull instead. It'll get ya movin'!

    June 30, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

  2. Priscilla said...

    Wyatt, is that what "gets you goin!?!?"

    June 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

  3. black betty said...

    watch out...you may grow wings.

    June 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

  4. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    Oh, she already thinks she can fly!

    Why you think she's always betting pulled over?

    July 1, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment