"I just wanna be mad for a while....."

I am not even going to try to fight it today, I am just going to give in, let it be, and let is pass.....


A dear friend sent a group of us a "Have a Great day!" text message at 7:00 this morning. Most days I would have thought "Awww. What a sweet way to kick of the morning." Today, I replied with, "Thanks for the inspirational message, but more appropriately for my morning would have been: Try not to commit vehicular manslaughter on I-20 on your way to work...."

4 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    You need to guzzle a big ol' Dr. Pepper.

    July 1, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

  2. Priscilla said...

    I think its beyond the DP at this point....

    July 1, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

  3. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    How about some Disaronno, on the rocks?

    July 1, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

  4. Priscilla said...

    It is in a currently unaccesable freezer.....

    New plan!?!?

    July 1, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment