Organizing my life!

I need to completely reorganize my whole life, but started fun and small......

I have begun to classify my unmentionables into “day” and “night” categories.

Why, you ask?

Because there is nothing like sitting at your desk, trying to be professional and those little pink bows are digging into places that little pink bows do not belong….. (sigh) OR, when you are sitting in a meeting and that little metal heart hanging from each string has been creating an indention in your hip for the past twenty minutes and the meeting is not going to end for at least a half hour….. Ouch! It's tough being a stylish chick!

One time I wore a Christmasy thong to work under a skirt (to be completely in the holiday spirit). I honestly could not figure out why I was hearing bells ring all day..... turns out they were coming from my bum! Hmmmmm. So, I "jingled all the way!"

Further organization to come, when I feel like putting forth effort.

5 Rants:

  1. Rachel said...

    you so silly....

    June 23, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

  2. black betty said...

    ding...dong...ding...dong... :D

    June 24, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

  3. From the Doghouse said...

    I don't even know where to start ...

    June 24, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

  4. Priscilla said...

    Ladies, you both make me laugh!

    And doggy, neither do I really!

    June 24, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

  5. Miss Mud Puddle said...

    I think I've heard this story a time or two...Wyatt Earp is getting the best of you guys!

    June 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment