Christmas With a Capital "C"

I couldn't have put this better myself.......The group is Go Fish and the album is named Snow:


Christmas With a Capital "C"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ

Jesus is the reason for the season.....And, if you've got a problem with that then go be one with the Costanza's from Seinfeld...But leave Christmas to the true believers.

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?

Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the
rest of us."

Cosmo Kramer: Is there a tree?

Frank Costanza: No, instead, there's a pole. It requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting.

Frank Costanza: It's made from aluminum. Very high strength-to-weight ratio.


Mr. Kruger: I find your belief system fascinating.

Frank Costanza: And at the Festivus dinner, you gather your family around, and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year!

Frank Costanza: I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it. You, Kruger. My son tells me your company STINKS!

George Costanza: Oh, God.

0 Rants:

Post a Comment