Morose Matters for you to Ponder this Monday Morning....

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ???
Hmmmmm.....There are two people, one just more mobile and conscious than the other.

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from???
This is wrong...I know

Once you' re in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you died in or were buried in for eternity???
Death is not a happy subject and nobody really wants to spend long contemplating it, but if you think of it as a final fashion show, it might make you contemplate what you throw on the next time you are "just running to the grocery store."

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
I know I am important.....maybe I should be watching my back!

4 Rants:

  1. From the Doghouse said...

    I'd rather go in what I was wearing when I died than what I could be buried in; I don't want to spend eternity in a coat and tie!

    December 3, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

  2. Supermom said...

    my grandma always told me (and I *swear* she was serious)..."Barbara Anne... if you let them put me in the ground without my make up and hair done, I'll come back and haunt you."

    Jeez, Grandma... nothing like laying the guilt on your granddaughter who will be emotionally distraught and violently grieving to come 'work' on her like a beautician....

    December 3, 2007 at 3:58 PM  

  3. From the Doghouse said...

    I wanna be rich enough so I can quit being weird and start being eccentric.

    December 4, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

  4. Webmaster said...

    Don't ever change, doghouse. LOL

    December 5, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment